SMARTDEST Project is organizing its 2nd Intermediate Scientific Workshop
Polytechnic of Turin
The H2020 SMARTDEST Project is organizing its 2nd Intermediate Scientific Workshop, on 21 October in Turin, hosted by the Polytechnic of Turin.
The workshop, entitled SOCIAL EXCLUSION AND THE RIGHT TO THE CITY IN THE AGE OF URBAN MOBILITIES, will be an opportunity to present key outputs from the project, especially in the field of housing exclusion, precarious labour and neighbourhood transformation in cities that are hubs of tourism and related transnational mobilities. Key authors external to the consortium will also present their work on these topics, and will engage in a collective debate about the future of urban research in the age of mobilities.
- Loris Servillo, Politecnico di Torino
- Riccardo Valente, Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Mara Ferreri, Politecnico di Torino
- Franz Buhr, Universidade de Lisboa
- Filippo Celata, Università di Roma La Sapienza
- Antonio Paolo Russo, Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Zélia Breda, Universidade de Aveiro
The workshop will start at 9:30 (CETT) at the Polytechnic of Turn, Castello del Valentino (Sala Vigliano), and can be attended either in person or on line at the Zoom link, entering the room as guest and indicating your full name and affiliation.
Attendants in person are kindly required to send their registration in advance to Monica Postiglione at PoliTo (email@example.com).
Click here for the full program